Get a New Maserati
Check out the newest Maserati
Discover the high performance collectionExplore inventory
1 Find your new Maserati
2 Prepare to return your current Maserati
- If you’re looking for your next Maserati, it’s time to get your current one ready for turn-in. Go to our Return your Maserati page for steps to help you successfully turn in your vehicle.
- Your Maserati dealer can provide you with an estimate of your current vehicle's worth and help you determine what works for you.
3 Finance your new Maserati
- Once you’ve found the new Maserati that best fits your lifestyle, go to your Maserati dealer to lease or purchase your next vehicle. If you need help finding a dealer, visit Maserati.com to locate one.
Maserati loyalty program
Leasing your current Maserati?
To take part of the program, you’ll need to:
- Return your current leased vehicle.
- Finance or lease a new vehicle through Maserati Capital USA within 90 days of turning in your leased vehicle.
Additional lease-end options
Return your current Maserati
You’re getting close to the end of your lease, so it’s time to figure out how to return your Maserati. Review our timeline so you can have a successful turn-in experience.How to return your Maserati
Purchase current or early turn-in
If you’re not ready to purchase or lease a new Maserati, you can purchase your current vehicle. If you’re not at the end of your lease, but you’re ready for a new vehicle, make sure you understand the financial impact of early turn-in.Learn more
1 If you’re leasing your current Maserati through Maserati Capital USA (MCUSA), the Maserati Lease Loyalty Program could bring you more savings on your next Maserati. Under the Lease Loyalty Program, we will waive any disposition (turn-in) fee owed on your current leased Maserati. Offer is valid for all current MCUSA lessees who return the leased vehicle and finance or lease a new Maserati vehicle through MCUSA within 90 days of the turn-in date.