End of Loan or Early Payoff
Steps for the end of your loan or early payoff
1 Turn off your automatic payments
- If you have automatic payments through Chase, go to your account at chase.com, choose “Pay loan” and turn them off.
- If you have automatic payments through another bank, go there to turn them off.
- Keep in mind: We can’t turn them off for you. If you don’t turn off your automatic payments, you may be overcharged.
2 Get a payoff quote
If you haven’t received a maturity notice from us, or you want to pay off your loan early, you’ll want to request a payoff quote.
- Sign in to chase.com and choose your auto account.
- Go to the “More” menu and choose “See a payoff quote.”
- You won’t be charged a penalty for paying off your loan early, even if your contract lists a fee.
3 Check your mailing address
- Make sure the mailing address you have on file with us is correct because that’s where we’ll send your title or lien release (depending on the state you live in).
- If you live in a state that sends documents electronically, you won’t receive a paper document by mail.
4 Receive your title or lien release
- We'll release your lien within 10 business days from the date your payment posts to your account. You can expect your title within 15-30 days. Please note that receiving your title could take longer depending on Postal Service delivery.
Depending on the state you live in, we’ll send you a title, a lien release or a confirmation of lien release.
If you live in a state that holds paperless titles: We’ll release the lien electronically, and you’ll get a confirmation when that’s complete. Then, you’ll get a paper title of ownership mailed to you from your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- If you live in Florida: You must request a paper title from the DMV since they won’t automatically send it to you.
- If you live in a state that holds paperless titles: We’ll release the lien electronically, and you’ll get a confirmation when that’s complete. Then, you’ll get a paper title of ownership mailed to you from your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
For more info about titles and lien releases, go to our FAQs.
Quick linksShop for a new Maserati Manage your account
Ready for a new Maserati experience?
Shop for a new Maserati
Elegance, style and sporting performance with a long and glorious heritage.Explore inventory
Finance a new Maserati
Make this year the best ever when you lease or purchase a new Maserati.Learn more