Purchase Current Maserati | Early Turn-in
Dare to be different
Every Maserati is a true masterpiece of Italian designExplore inventory
Purchase current Maserati
Want to purchase your current Maserati?
- Contact us for forms, instructions and purchase amount.
- To release your title, your account balance must be $0, and we must have received a properly completed odometer statement. We will release the title to the mailing address on the account within 2-10 days. You can expect your title within 15-30 days. Please note that receiving your title could take longer depending on Postal Service delivery.
- We can’t accept a purchase from a third party, such as a friend or family member.
- Keep in mind: Even after you terminate your lease, you may be billed for remaining property taxes, parking tickets, toll charges and other state or local fees you still owe on your account.
- Go to our Self-service options page if you’d like to apply for lease purchase financing.
Early termination charge if you turn in your vehicle more than 30 days early
- If you return your vehicle more than 30 days before the end of the lease term without purchasing it, you may have to pay a substantial charge which could be several thousand dollars. The actual charge will depend on when the lease is terminated, but the earlier you end the lease, the greater the charge is likely to be. For additional information, see the Early Termination section of your Lease Agreement.
Contact us within 1 business day of your vehicle turn-in date
- Complete the Digital Lease Turn-in form or contact us within 1 business day of vehicle turn-in to make sure we have the correct date and information to calculate your lease-end bill, if you have one.
If you have lease-end charges, you’ll receive a bill in the mail
- Early termination and other situations where the vehicle must first be sold will be billed approximately 90–120 days after vehicle turn-in.
Additional lease-end options
Get a new Maserati
Every Maserati is a work of art. Learn how to purchase or lease a Maserati.Learn more
Return your current Maserati
You’re getting close to the end of your lease, so it’s time to figure out how to return your Maserati. Review our timeline so you can have a successful turn-in experience.How to return your Maserati
1 Your lease agreement prohibits your assignment of any rights under the lease agreement without Chase’s prior written permission. One of your rights under the lease agreement is to purchase the vehicle by exercising the purchase option described in the lease agreement. We understand that you may find it beneficial to assign your purchase option right to a dealer when you turn in the vehicle, and Chase hereby provides its advance written permission for you to do so if you choose. This permission does not extend to any other aspect of the lease agreement. If the dealer exercises your purchase option you will not be required to pay any early termination or end-of-term liability, but you will remain liable for all other obligations under the lease agreement.